Individual Counseling“Don’t wait around for other people to be happy for you. Any happiness you get you’ve got to make yourself.”
Though the world may view us as strong, there comes a time when we need help.
You have attempted to solve things on your own but nothing has seemed to truly help. You’re beginning to question, if things will change.
Therapy is a space to begin solving and understanding these issues that you have not been able to do on your own or with the help of those closest to you.
Therapy is not just for those other types of people or those who are on their last rope. It is also for those who:
- Find themselves in relationships that they are no longer benefiting from or getting what they need. Whether the relationship is with a partner, family member, friend or coworker.
- Find themselves reliving and daydreaming about past hurts that are taking up space in their present.
- Worried about their future and if they will ever “get it right.”
- Feel overwhelmed with the demands of work, the city, and their personal life .
- Spend a significant amount of time trying to be perfect like those on social media, or are living a lie for others.
- Not feeling good enough and almost worthless.
- Struggle with getting out of bed because life has become hard and the tears have not stopped.
It is ok if you are not sure where to begin or what to say. You may not even know exactly what your issues are. Our sessions will help you begin to dig in and look into your thoughts and emotions, so that you can better manage your life and feel whole. You no longer have to hide or stifle what is happening for you. You deserve this.